NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rock or Ice April 6-7th !!!  (Read 266 times)

Hellmans

• NEClimbs Newbie
Rock or Ice April 6-7th !!!
« on: March 27, 2013, 08:12:30 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm philippe from Montreal, looking for a partner for the week-end of April 6th-7th to either do some Ice Climbing or Rock climbing depending on conditions. I can travel as far as you need me too. I would prefer rock but it looks like winter is not over yet so some good ice is always welcome.

In terms of experience: few years only, mostly indoor, enjoy leading and belaying, have done Witney Gilman second, have lead some in trad and some in ice.

I'm an easy going partner, I will follow you if you know where you are going, and I will support you like a good sherpa :-)

I'm 37 and I don't care Women or Men as long as you bring a good project on the table.

Thanks

Hellmans

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Rock or Ice April 6-7th !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 09:32:13 PM »

Am i the only one excited here ? My gear is calling me everyday and I can't say no for much longer... Will someone join me at least to try out something ?

Nico

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Re: Rock or Ice April 6-7th !!!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 08:17:08 AM »

Call me 207 838 0690
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 23 queries.