NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video: Colorado man survives avalanche  (Read 871 times)

WharfRat

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Re: Video: Colorado man survives avalanche
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 10:47:19 PM »

lol,

Perfect!!!!

David,

Lets make this very simple and straight forward - no ambiguity.  You constant know it all attitude - especially with things that are not as black and white as you portray - is irritating.

Your constant pushing of your agenda - EMS courses etc. - under the guide of public service announcements is annoying - falls into the category of "you can fool most of the people most of the time..."

Your continual bragging about certifications and training and the implication that they trump experience goes against common sense.  Although Champ obviously ruffles a lot of feathers around here I think most people realize that he is a good experienced climber and actually a lot of his points have merit.  You come across as threatened by that.

My advice - which I am sure you will ignore - is to chill for awhile.

Eric

DLottmann

Re: Video: Colorado man survives avalanche
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »

David,

Lets make this very simple and straight forward - no ambiguity.  You constant know it all attitude - especially with things that are not as black and white as you portray - is irritating.

Your constant pushing of your agenda - EMS courses etc. - under the guide of public service announcements is annoying - falls into the category of "you can fool most of the people most of the time..."

Your continual bragging about certifications and training and the implication that they trump experience goes against common sense.  Although Champ obviously ruffles a lot of feathers around here I think most people realize that he is a good experienced climber and actually a lot of his points have merit.  You come across as threatened by that.

My advice - which I am sure you will ignore - is to chill for awhile.

Eric

I wont let people put words into my mouth;

"Your continual bragging about certifications and training and the implication that they trump experience goes against common sense.

Never. I will chill out though, and will only respond to direct questions or any thing personal, like the above quote. Ill stop commenting to Champ.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:19:10 AM by DMan »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 22 queries.