NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Primaries near Worcester  (Read 378 times)

Joe_Re

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Primaries near Worcester
« on: April 04, 2013, 06:42:04 AM »

I moved to Worcester recently and am looking for a new primary care physician.  Preferably one with a background in cycling/climbing or sports medicine.  Anybody got someone they'd recommend?

Thanks,
Joe.
"Men hang out signs indicative of their respective trades: shoe makers hang out a gigantic shoe; a jewler a monster watch; and the dentist hangs out a gold tooth; but in the Franconia Mountains of New Hampshire god almighty has hung out a sign to say in New England he makes men".
Daniel Webster 18?

M_Sprague

• NEClimbs God
Re: Primaries near Worcester
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 10:28:37 PM »

If you pay me under the table, I might be able to help you. I think I may still have some of my grandfather's equipment up in the attic.
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Joe_Re

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Re: Primaries near Worcester
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 07:42:35 AM »

I pay way too much for insurance to not make them pay some doctor to tell me it's all in my head.  But thanks anyway.
"Men hang out signs indicative of their respective trades: shoe makers hang out a gigantic shoe; a jewler a monster watch; and the dentist hangs out a gold tooth; but in the Franconia Mountains of New Hampshire god almighty has hung out a sign to say in New England he makes men".
Daniel Webster 18?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 23 queries.