General > Trip Reports

So what's your next climbing trip?

(1/4) > >>

Admin Al:
I'm headed to the Gunks once again with George Hurley, this time for 5 days in May (5-9). I've blocked out the time and even turned down some gigs so I'm committed. ::) We had a great trip last time that we're even planning to get down there again in the fall. George is in great shape and climbing amazingly now so who knows what we'll do.

So what's your plans for the Spring/Summer? Have you got anything on the books? as the wife says, "You better get it on the books or it won't happen..."

WharfRat:
Maybe a rock trip to the California in the fall. 100% six weeks in the Canadian Rockies next Feb/March. Did two weeks this March and it just was not enough. Love to take a trip sooner but i need to make some $$$ as it has been a long winter with zero income..

xcrag_corex:
No climbing trips on the horizon,however, a couple trips that I will work a little climbing into.... Memorial Day weekend I'll be doing the Acadia thing (avoiding otter like the plague) probably hit Great Head or maybe get back over to Canada cliffs... Then in August I'll find climbing wherever me and the lady go for vacation.... Fingers crossed for a maiden voyage to California. There will also be a Gunks trip some time in the fall.

strandman:
If i can escape the "charms' of Taos  then a 1,200' f/a that tops at 14,100'.. south facing, 4 mile approach

it's the dark face in center.  grammy will lead   8)

old_school:

--- Quote from: strandman on April 08, 2013, 06:50:05 PM ---If i can escape the "charms' of Taos  then a 1,200' f/a that tops at 14,100'.. south facing, 4 mile approach

it's the dark face in center.  grammy will lead   8)

--- End quote ---

Well....guess that answers that question!!!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version