NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: bombings  (Read 2237 times)

strandman

• NEClimbs God
bombings
« on: April 15, 2013, 06:29:58 PM »

I know it's not climbing-

fucking asshole ,coward ass motherfuckers.   It's a fucking road race.... if it's a political statement then use fucking politics.

i fucking hate these fucking ,goddamned cowards,, killing civilians

You wanna fight ?? let's fucking go RIGHT NOW....

i went through 9/11 in Boston, working for the Globe... no more

strandman

• NEClimbs God
Re: bombings
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 06:40:43 PM »

i just got a photo,, guy ran a PB 2;33,, waiting for his wife to finish,,, both his fucking feet blown off,, she;s OK, he is fucked

sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 07:40:22 PM »

Just terrible.
Waiting with bated breath to see if anyone we know got hurt or affected in other ways.
Some people at work were deeply affected; they knew people taking part in the race today.  Some left early to go home/wherever.
It is just wrong.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 07:54:31 PM »

An 8-year ago killed.  10,000,000x wrong.  My kid is almost 7.  Sandy Hook and now this?  Too close to home!
It appears that the blast radii might have been relatively small, a woman about 30 feet away from 1st explosion reported herself as unhurt.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

M_Sprague

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 08:31:49 PM »

Nasty business. I've been worried about a mutual climbing friend of ours, Soon, who works as a news photographer. She usually does big events like the Super Bowl, the president etc. I know she also used to cover the race too.. haven't heard back from my text yet, but I can imagine if fine, she would be very busy.
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 09:37:03 PM »

sorry if i offended anyone (not really) But this shit get me worked more than rap bolting

Pansy ass , whimps... wha I killed an 8 year old.... fuck you  ..you won't see your next b day,, fucker

i'll drill a fucking crossbow through his heart in the courthouse and then stab and dismember the fuck...

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 10:05:07 PM »

Got my knife out fuckers.. or 12 gauge.. or I'll just run you over..DIE...how about honey and tie you up for the bears?

jet blue has $340 nonstop to boston  .. right now

sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 10:28:14 PM »

Good point Mark.  I will see if I can find anything out.

xcrag_corex

• NEClimbs Senior Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 12:01:55 AM »

You know who pisses me of.... Almost as much as the culprits.... Those fuckfaces in the Westboro Baptist Church. Picketing the funerals. Gods wrath invoked by "fag marriage" . Ugh I hate people.....
-Jeremy Ballou

"know how to rock, ain't afraid to roll"

xcrag_corex

• NEClimbs Senior Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 12:03:22 AM »

Your country is fucking bleeding. Rub salt in the wounds....
-Jeremy Ballou

"know how to rock, ain't afraid to roll"

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 06:50:37 PM »

Sorry Al, i meant to put it here, but I'm still so pissed off.

cowardly killers... that's it..i got a photo from a friend last night,,   .. victim had both feet blown off...

Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 09:30:15 AM »

Boston Friends & Acquaintances... stay inside today and be safe. We're all thinking about you and hoping this wacko is caught soon...
Al Hospers

web hosting, design and software programming:
 http://www.cambersoft.com

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 09:37:43 AM »

Just got a mail from a friend in Watertown.. very frightening,, total lockdown, cops at her front door since before dawn

sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 09:59:39 AM »

We are two towns west of Watertown.  I had to run run an errand this morning during rush hour; streets are very quiet; akin to 7a on a Sun morning.  I can't wait for this epic to be over.

eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 07:01:18 PM »

Something fishy, these guys drop off bombs with no disguise at an area where any moron knows that there will be TONS of security cameras, people taking pictures etc? 

It may be as they say, they may well be morons, but google Mkultra.  And if you think that the CIA disbanded this program in the 1970's then you probably still believe in Santa Claus, lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.481 seconds with 24 queries.