General > Injuries, Medical & Training

Training Facility

(1/2) > >>

Themessenger2:
Hello.

So Im curious about any gym type places that would allow someone to do Mountain Athlete/Gym Jones programing in and/or around the boston area.  after a long stint away guiding im back in the area and it seems as though no one has herd of such programs out this way.  After being yelled at at 2 different Globo gyms and basically laughed at for even asking if i could workout at a crossfit box and do my own programing 3 different times, i am at a loss.  Aside from just buying a full set up bumper plates and all AND the people below me dont totally freak out and get me evicted i've got nothing.  Anyone have any ideas?

strandman:
I'm fucking at a loss as to what you are talking about,, sorry
For overall fighting/combat, I would suggest installing bolts at Catherderal   :D

Overall fitness-- much wide

i got  a buddy out here in CO that teaches martial arts to SEALS.. maybe that would help,,

M_Sprague:
Sounds awful. I hate doing any kind of regular exercise program. Every once in a while I tell myself I am going to get on a program and I last about a week or two. The stuff I could stick with best are a few exercise Vasya showed me that don't use any equipment, a few little martial arts exercises. I do them occasionally, but not regularly enough to make much difference.
Zuzana has some good regimes on http://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight and she is nice to watch, but I feel like I am going to die if I try to do a whole one. Most of her routines require very little if any equipment, so if you can find any space where doing burpees wouldn't annoy people you would be golden.

strandman:
Wide, Wide.. my bud in veed is one of the most ripped dudes i ever met,, 62 , he looks like he could rip me in half !

But, as you know f/a's get you goin' pretty good.. TC' " it's like climbing, only harder"

Themessenger2:

--- Quote from: strandman on May 01, 2013, 07:00:46 PM ---I'm fucking at a loss as to what you are talking about,, sorry
For overall fighting/combat, I would suggest installing bolts at Catherderal   :D

Overall fitness-- much wide

i got  a buddy out here in CO that teaches martial arts to SEALS.. maybe that would help,,

--- End quote ---

www.mtnathlete.com
www.gymjones.com

its not fight training...also...you might not be able to tell but this forum has become my last resort for information.  i don't pick up on the sarcasm as well as others who spend alot of time sitting and typing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version