NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Go to regular weekday partner...  (Read 387 times)

WharfRat

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Go to regular weekday partner...
« on: May 07, 2013, 09:27:38 AM »

I am looking for people that can get out weekdays week in and week out through the rock season. I have a good short list of people that i do get out with weekdays and plenty of weekend options at this point. My weekday options however are lacking and i really like to get out two days a week Monday through Friday and then one weekend day. I can mix that up but i prefer weekdays if possible. Right now i have weekday partner options but many are half day types and i like full dyas and or can bail last minute due to life.

I lead 9+ trad and in all reality 10a however i have only recently broken into the 10's but am leading them strong. Sport i lead 11's although i do not climb much sport, if i did i may climb a bit harder. I am happy to climb either sport or trad tbh really does not matter to me. I will travel 2.5 hours for day trips maybe 3 if the destination is good enough or i am that hard up. I am centrally located just outside Boston so the Whites, the Gunks and Farley are all within earshot of me. I pretty much get out 3 days a week now and am just trying to assure that continues to happen through the season.

I am pretty easy going and just looking to have a good time climbing rocks. Pm me On Neclimbs and we can exchange contact info...

Best,

getagrip

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Go to regular weekday partner...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 10:12:05 PM »

I'm usually available on Fridays. Like Crow Hills, Farley, Rose Ledge. Prefer trad, but sport is good too. Not much time out yet this season, so probably leading 5.8.  Send me a note if interested and we could plan something. Thanks
Joe

WharfRat

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Re: Go to regular weekday partner...
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 11:42:14 PM »

I'm usually available on Fridays. Like Crow Hills, Farley, Rose Ledge. Prefer trad, but sport is good too. Not much time out yet this season, so probably leading 5.8.  Send me a note if interested and we could plan something. Thanks
Joe

Laid up with a foot injury. I think this freaking post cursed me. I started getting some nasty ball of foot pain the day after i posted while out climbing. Going to doc tomorrow but my guess is i am down for the count for at least a couple weeks?

When my hoof is better i will contact you as those areas work great and trad i also prefer trad. Could care less about grades just happy to being outdoors with a smile...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 3.978 seconds with 23 queries.