NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New .3 C4 FS/T  (Read 223 times)

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
New .3 C4 FS/T
« on: May 27, 2013, 08:06:36 PM »

I've realized I don't currently have a need for triples/quadruples in this size range...  So, up for sale or trade is a new, unplaced (not even racked but carried to the crag) .3 C4.  It has green fingernail polish marking the head of the stem, but is otherwise perfect.  I even have the little booklet to go with it.  Willing to trade for gear (need a .5 C4, I'll consider other stuff...), or sell for $40.  Can meet in Conway area or anywhere south down to Rochester or even Portsmouth depending on the day.  Shipping is an option, say another $5?

DLottmann

Re: New .3 C4 FS/T
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:13:51 AM »

I've got a Mammut Infinity 60m rope 4 years old, good shape. A couple extra harness I need to get rid of, all less than 5 years old. A brand new pair of Evolve shoes listed here for sale for $50. Some technical lightweight shells in great shape, all size medium or large. I'ld part with any one of these for a new .3. I'm in Conway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 23 queries.