General > Beginners Area

Hello from a new guy

(1/4) > >>

NHDanO:
Hello everyone.  My name is Dan and I live near Keene NH.  I've been wanting to learn how to climb for years and I'm finally getting started.  Just thought I'd drop in and say hello.

JBeta:
Hi Dan! Welcome to the site and to climbing in general. Be prepared to watch your earning potential wither away as you spend more and more time on the rock.

xcrag_corex:
Climbing makes heroin look like child's play. Your funds will dwindle and your relationships will suffer... With that said... There is a cool little crag out your way in the town of Marlow... Check it out!

darwined:

--- Quote from: xcrag_corex on May 29, 2013, 04:06:35 PM ---Climbing makes heroin look like child's play. Your funds will dwindle and your relationships will suffer

--- End quote ---

True story.  Pretty soon you'll sandbaggin'  your boys just for shits and giggles.  Oh... and you need to get well versed on the differences between sport and trad. :P

strandman:
A really good bud of mine did the H for his doctoral work in physics.. cut it after,, we did some crazy shit for sure 5.13 slab and such.
Hook up with the Chinos in new durham and of course the great manchester guys.. my heroes

Base is the MAN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version