Author Topic: back in the soup...  (Read 959 times)

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
Re: back in the soup...
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 08:43:21 AM »
WOW WOW WOW... It's not raining, I can actually see the sun and blue sky, the air is cool and dry. Yes, it FINALLY feels like summer in the White Mountains! Get your booty outside folks. Who knows how long this is gonna last.
Al Hospers

web hosting, design and software programming:
 http://www.cambersoft.com

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »
WOW WOW WOW... It's not raining, I can actually see the sun and blue sky, the air is cool and dry. Yes, it FINALLY feels like summer in the White Mountains! Get your booty outside folks. Who knows how long this is gonna last.

Well nobody to climb with but cleaned and gri-gri toproped a new 10+...the best day in quite a while, even had to put a pile jacket on this morning, though maybe my blood is just thin.

Offline sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 07:44:55 PM »
You better not be getting thin blooded or weak on us, Ward!  Nah, no way, no danger of that.
But jacket this morning?  Really?  It was PERFECT this morning I have to admit; was a little hard going to work

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 08:25:48 PM »
You better not be getting thin blooded or weak on us, Ward!  Nah, no way, no danger of that.
But jacket this morning?  Really?  It was PERFECT this morning I have to admit; was a little hard going to work

Thin blood after all the hot humid days is all.  Heck I have a pile hoodie on now with all the windows open, almost feels like fall with lower humidity, windy and around 70 .  Gonna hit it hard early in the morning.