Author Topic: How do you feel about Edward Snowden?  (Read 372 times)

darwined

How do you feel about Edward Snowden?
« on: July 25, 2013, 09:49:58 PM »

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
Re: How do you feel about Edward Snowden?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 09:29:11 AM »
Since the NSA is recording this post, I have to state that Edward Snowden is a traitor, and that whatever the government does, even if it breaks the plain language of the Constitution, cannot ever be illegal or immoral, and even if it is, it is done to keep us safe from all those scary terrorists running around everywhere.  I love big brother!

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 09:37:00 AM »
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

-4th Amendement to US Constitution

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-Benjamin Franklin
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 09:45:30 AM by eyebolter »

Offline JBrochu

• NEClimbs God
  • Doing God's work
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »
I really love how on the one hand the entire NSA thing is no big deal because supposedly we all knew they were doing this, yet on the other hand Snowden is a traitor that has made us all less safe because now the terrorists know what the NSA is up to.

Sorry, can't have it both ways.
Have a quiche, now, or maybe a tort.  You deserve it!
-bristolpipe

I like to keep things simple, even if it's faaaken painful and miserable.
-Stoney Middleton

This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.
-Friar Tuck

Offline steve weitzler

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 03:44:53 PM »
Who's Edward Snowden?