NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleural effusion....  (Read 1385 times)

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Re: Pleural effusion....
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2013, 09:42:57 PM »

Didn't go to the Den last weekend.

Walked tonight with my better half. Did 1.65 miles at a 3.1 mph pace- WITH my pack on. Granted, the pack was a bit light with only a rope and rack but it was more to see how it felt with the incision on my back.

Not sure yet how much overhead pulling I'm able to do, so we're thinking easy slab stuff at Lost Ledge on Sunday. The approach is a bit longer but I honestly don't think it will be an issue. I'm really itching to get back on the rock!

Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2013, 11:05:37 PM »

Not sure yet how much overhead pulling I'm able to do, so we're thinking easy slab stuff at Lost Ledge on Sunday. The approach is a bit longer but I honestly don't think it will be an issue. I'm really itching to get back on the rock!

maybe something a bit closer to home, just in case. Lost Ledge is a bit off the beaten track. how about something on Whitehorse, like Sea Of Holes or the like?
Al Hospers

web hosting, design and software programming:
 http://www.cambersoft.com

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2013, 06:04:30 PM »

I'll take a look. Right now I'm not sure if I'm ever going to get back out there.... Had a sore spot develop on my right forearm yesterday afternoon and it swelled slightly last night. More swelling overnight and I couldn't hardly use my hand today, it hurt so bad. Trip to the doc then ended up back at Frisbie for an ultrasound on the arm. Determined its simply a hematoma but doc was slightly concerned it might have been a blood clot due to the IV. Icing it now.

I know this will pass too, but I'm getting frustrated!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 22 queries.