NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two Chatham Sea Kayaks  (Read 409 times)

hobbsj

• NEClimbs Full Member
Two Chatham Sea Kayaks
« on: August 06, 2013, 07:24:54 AM »

My wife and I have a Chatham 16 and Chatham 17 sea kayak for sale. We used them for a couple of season, but she got sea-sick more than she liked and I'd rather be rock climbing than on the water. The price includes a bilge pump, paddle float, strap on compass, one paddle, two spray jackets, 2 pairs paddling booties, two pair neoprene gloves, flares and strobe, nautical maps of maine coast, two skirts and anything else I can dig up. The boats have not had the annual resealing of the bulkheads in a couple of seasons. But, two tubes of lexel are included to last a couple of seasons. I'm willing to negotiate since I keep tripping over them in my basement but I'm starting at $1800 for it all.

I also have two pair of bowdown kayak racks I'm needing to get rid of...Maybe $200 for both sets?????
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:29:07 AM by hobbsj »

graham

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Two Chatham Sea Kayaks
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 12:21:44 PM »

Sounds like a pretty good deal.  Can you tell me what model year these are and if you are the original owner.  Also, some pics would be great. Thanks, Graham

hobbsj

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 09:00:01 PM »

We are not the original owners.  We got them used from Lincoln Canoe and Kayak in 2010 or 2011.  Our ocean adventures didn't last long.  I'm not sure what year these are as we didn't think to look in to that when we bought them.   I'm not boat savy and there could be a serial number with date stamp on the seat and I would miss it.  As far as pictures, what's your email?  I'll head down to the basement and get some shots tomorrow and shoot them out.

DLottmann

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 11:16:19 PM »

Damn... wish I had money. Sounds like a great deal and Chathams are sweet boats.

graham

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 06:58:38 AM »

We are not the original owners.  We got them used from Lincoln Canoe and Kayak in 2010 or 2011.  Our ocean adventures didn't last long.  I'm not sure what year these are as we didn't think to look in to that when we bought them.   I'm not boat savy and there could be a serial number with date stamp on the seat and I would miss it.  As far as pictures, what's your email?  I'll head down to the basement and get some shots tomorrow and shoot them out.
Thanks for the feedback: grahamcindy at mac dot com

graham

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 07:01:25 AM »

Thanks for the feedback: grahamcindy at mac dot com
Actually, please email them to the following email address instead: graham at neprecision dot net
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 23 queries.