NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reel Rock 8- Flying Monkey-Plymouth, NH  (Read 597 times)

rose

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Reel Rock 8- Flying Monkey-Plymouth, NH
« on: August 23, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »

The RCA has teamed up with the AAC and we are bringing Reel Rock 8 to Plymouth, NH!

The Reel Rock film will be shown at the Flying Monkey in Plymouth, NH on 9.27.13. Doors open at 7PM. Show at 8PM. Purchase tickets online and save a few bucks! All proceeds benefit the RCA. Children under 10 years old free with parental accompaniment. Come at 7 PM to chat with vendors and grab something to eat. See you there!

Flying Monkey Movie House & Performance Center
39 Main Street, Plymouth, New Hampshire 03264

http://www.missiontix.com/events/product/19320/reel-rock-8-film-premiere
http://www.climbrumney.com/upcoming-events/

ALSO: National Public Lands Day/Adopt A Crag/Coffee With A Ranger will be taking place on 9.28 at Rumney-More details to follow! 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 12:42:20 PM by rose »

sneoh

• NEClimbs God
Re: Reel Rock 8- Flying Monkey-Plymouth, NH
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 10:28:16 PM »

National Public Lands Day/Adopt A Crag/Coffee With A Ranger will be taking place on 9.28 at Rumney
What time is this scheduled to take place?

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

rose

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 10:45:06 PM »

National Public Lands Day will take place on Saturday, September 28th from 9-4 PM.
The RCA is looking to find a maximum of ten volunteers willing to work on trails from 9-4 PM. 

We will be giving away a pair of Evolv Cruzers to one lucky volunteer! 
If you are interested in volunteering for this event please RSVP by Friday, September 27th and send an email to climbrumney@gmail.com.  We really would like interested folks to RSVP!

Main Lot: Coffee With A Ranger is also occurring in the AM on the 28th from 8-11 AM.  Stop in, drink free coffee and meet members of the RCA board as well as a WMNF Ranger.

-Rose
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:48:45 PM by rose »

rose

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 01:38:53 PM »

Bump!  The Reel Rock film will be shown at the Flying Monkey in Plymouth, NH this Friday night!

Doors open at 7PM. Show at 8PM. Come at 7 PM to chat with industry sales reps and socialize with other climbers.  The Flying Monkey has a concession stand and will be selling beer and wine. Reps from Petzl, La Sportiva, EMS, Evolv, New England ReSoul, as well as a USFS ranger, and a Vertical Dreams rep will be there. Today is the last day to buy tickets for $12.50 online! Tomorrow ticket prices will be $15.00 online and at the door. All proceeds benefit the RCA. Children under 10 years old free with parental accompaniment.   Our schwag includes the chance to win a Mammut 60 meter rope and other cool gift certificates and prizes. Please check out our Facebook page for more information: Rumney Climbers Association

Flying Monkey Movie House & Performance Center
39 Main Street, Plymouth, New Hampshire 03264

http://www.missiontix.com/events/product/19320/reel-rock-8-film-premiere

rose

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 02:24:58 PM »

National Public Lands Day at Rumney on Saturday, 9.28 - Four volunteer spots left!  Earn a free RCA t-shirt and be entered to win a pair of Evolv Cruzers! 

RSVP by tomorrow to climbrumney@gmail.com

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 07:59:18 PM »

Anybody else going?  I'd like to go to the slide show at IME tomorrow night, but this is the only showing where we will be able to take my stepdaughter along, so we'll be there.

sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 11:30:46 PM »

I plan to show up for "Coffee With A Ranger " and stay for a while to engage.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

Pete Jackson

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • RCA guy. Want to help? PM me.
    • Rumney Climbers Association
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 01:14:04 PM »

Anybody else going?  I'd like to go to the slide show at IME tomorrow night, but this is the only showing where we will be able to take my stepdaughter along, so we'll be there.

I'll be at both events, though I suspect you weren't asking me. :-)

The new RCA t-shirts are probably going to sell out pretty quick, so if you want one, you should bring an extra $15 (a steal: they're prAna t-shirts).

Photog: Seth Hamel. Climber: Timmy D.
We came to climb, not to whine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 23 queries.