Author Topic: Manslaughter charges filed after Tito's accident!!!  (Read 6103 times)

sneoh

Re: Manslaughter charges filed after Tito's accident!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 07:19:00 PM »
A good sport climber by choice and a spotra climber is not the same.     
This got to be the Quote of The Day.
Tho I am not sure I know what it means.  I think I do, then again maybe not, in Champ's World.

Offline lucky luke

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 11:47:31 AM »

"broken record image"

Not a broken records. As we make some good difference:
 1- mentality of climbing trad: to boldly go where no man has gone before. as in sport people do a route number of time and try to have beta to make the move

2- reading a route in trad: skill to place protection and also to anticipate a move without previous knowledge. Associate with how to place pro and the distance of them, and also how to fall to fall safely without injury. as in sport people clip a bolt

3- climbing hard stuff and many move in a short wall in sport: as in trad a belayer can wait long time before climbing and they have to built there experiences for many years before being able to master hard move.

4- necessity to define "acceptable risk" for a climber to be able to understand what is reckless climber by the use of a bible mountaineering freedom of the hill, a summary of accident in north America and, of course, experience with experience climber and beginer.

5- necessity to organize the activity to lower the risk of legal suit, using bolt, test to be accept at the gym,

and there is more   

JakeDatc

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2013, 02:18:09 PM »

"broken record image"

Not a broken records. As we make some good difference:
 1- mentality of climbing trad: to boldly go where no man has gone before. as in sport people do a route number of time and try to have beta to make the move

2- reading a route in trad: skill to place protection and also to anticipate a move without previous knowledge. Associate with how to place pro and the distance of them, and also how to fall to fall safely without injury. as in sport people clip a bolt

3- climbing hard stuff and many move in a short wall in sport: as in trad a belayer can wait long time before climbing and they have to built there experiences for many years before being able to master hard move.

4- necessity to define "acceptable risk" for a climber to be able to understand what is reckless climber by the use of a bible mountaineering freedom of the hill, a summary of accident in north America and, of course, experience with experience climber and beginer.

5- necessity to organize the activity to lower the risk of legal suit, using bolt, test to be accept at the gym,

and there is more   

this album is called  Irony....