NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Manslaughter charges filed after Tito's accident!!!  (Read 1000 times)

sneoh

• NEClimbs God
Re: Manslaughter charges filed after Tito's accident!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 07:19:00 PM »

A good sport climber by choice and a spotra climber is not the same.     
This got to be the Quote of The Day.
Tho I am not sure I know what it means.  I think I do, then again maybe not, in Champ's World.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

lucky luke

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 11:47:31 AM »

"broken record image"

Not a broken records. As we make some good difference:
 1- mentality of climbing trad: to boldly go where no man has gone before. as in sport people do a route number of time and try to have beta to make the move

2- reading a route in trad: skill to place protection and also to anticipate a move without previous knowledge. Associate with how to place pro and the distance of them, and also how to fall to fall safely without injury. as in sport people clip a bolt

3- climbing hard stuff and many move in a short wall in sport: as in trad a belayer can wait long time before climbing and they have to built there experiences for many years before being able to master hard move.

4- necessity to define "acceptable risk" for a climber to be able to understand what is reckless climber by the use of a bible mountaineering freedom of the hill, a summary of accident in north America and, of course, experience with experience climber and beginer.

5- necessity to organize the activity to lower the risk of legal suit, using bolt, test to be accept at the gym,

and there is more   

JakeDatc

• NEClimbs God
  • "Don't worry, this won't hurt me a bit"
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2013, 02:18:09 PM »

"broken record image"

Not a broken records. As we make some good difference:
 1- mentality of climbing trad: to boldly go where no man has gone before. as in sport people do a route number of time and try to have beta to make the move

2- reading a route in trad: skill to place protection and also to anticipate a move without previous knowledge. Associate with how to place pro and the distance of them, and also how to fall to fall safely without injury. as in sport people clip a bolt

3- climbing hard stuff and many move in a short wall in sport: as in trad a belayer can wait long time before climbing and they have to built there experiences for many years before being able to master hard move.

4- necessity to define "acceptable risk" for a climber to be able to understand what is reckless climber by the use of a bible mountaineering freedom of the hill, a summary of accident in north America and, of course, experience with experience climber and beginer.

5- necessity to organize the activity to lower the risk of legal suit, using bolt, test to be accept at the gym,

and there is more   

this album is called  Irony....   
"I really don't know who act like if he have the true." -Champoing
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 23 queries.