NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB- white and/or blue helmet(s)  (Read 197 times)

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
WTB- white and/or blue helmet(s)
« on: September 06, 2013, 11:57:57 PM »

Possibly looking for a helmet or 2 for my upcoming nuptials in about 4 weeks.  Not 100% sure what she has in mind but she has mentioned wanting white helmets.  The "theme" color for the wedding is blue, so that may also be an option.  I don't need anything brand new, but prefer it to be a newer style and not completely beat up.

Let me know what you might have and how much.  Pictures would be helpful, if possible!

dfelix2200us AT yahoo DOT com is my email.

perswig

• NEClimbs God
Re: WTB- white and/or blue helmet(s)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 07:07:39 AM »

Hey, I've got 2 whites in the gear closet, one a pretty snazzy seldom-used Mammut and one a moderately be-stickered Petzl (one of the stickers says "Girls rip"!) that I'd be willing to strip/clean up if you want to borrow both vs. buying some.  I'd like them back eventually but they're not currently in the lineup.

Let me know, I'd be glad to send pics or get 'em to you for inspection.
Dale
If it's overhanging, I'm probably off-route.

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Re: WTB- white and/or blue helmet(s)
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 01:42:01 PM »

I'll see what she wants to do.  She'd said something about writing "I DO" on the back or something.  Maybe she can find some removable sticker material for that purpose. 

With all the kids we have at times, I'm never opposed to buying extra gear.  I think we've got somewhere around 8 helmets already and I have no idea how many pairs of shoes or harnesses...  2 more helmets aren't going to make a big difference!

I'll let you know after I talk to her.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.324 seconds with 23 queries.