General > Events & Announcements

route cleaning cathedral

(1/3) > >>

franknfrank:
I have recently cleaned a couple of routes and figured id post em in case people are interested.Routes include black crack 5.10 -tabu -5.9---easy rap in from  a large tree, climbers left of upper refuse -with a 60 meter rope you can easily reach the 2 bolt anchor--a small pine at the top of the crack marks where the route finishes----------also a friend of mine cleaned clean sweep for all of you hard/spicily spaced bolt slab addicts---have fun --climb safe----Frank

Chinos:
thanks for the cleaning! psyched for clean sweep and black crack....

JoeC:
When did he clean clean sweep?  I was thinking of doing the same thing and working it out on toprope.

old_school:

--- Quote from: JoeC on September 19, 2013, 09:39:04 PM ---When did he clean clean sweep?  I was thinking of doing the same thing and working it out on toprope.

--- End quote ---

I had spoken with John a few years back about cleaning that route up and possibly trying to send it but either fear or common sense took over and I focused on cleaning a few others instead. Curious to TR it and see how it goes. Pretty piece of rock...but not sure I want to see it whipping past me at 60MPH as my skin is filleted!   ;)

strandman:
"Standard Tuolumne R"   TC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version