NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scarpa Rebel Ultra size 44  (Read 144 times)

WharfRat

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Scarpa Rebel Ultra size 44
« on: September 20, 2013, 10:09:20 PM »

I bought these last season. I wore them ten days in the Canadian Rockies the end of last year. This was the first pair of these boots in the country At the time And I purchased them sigh unseen with the hope they would fit. They did with a very thin sock. This years had custom orthotics built due to a foot I jury and they no longer fit. I liked this boot so much I already purchased a half size larger before they sell out for the season. I was shocked just how warm this boot was for how little there is to the boot and how thin the sock I wore with them was.

$400 takes them. I am in the whites most weeks either side of the notch and in NY at the Gunks at least monthly. I will ship them but you pay shipping and payment is via PayPal. I can not tell the difference between these boots and the new pair I just purchase.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 23 queries.