NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS-La Sportiva K4S winter mountaineering boots size 42  (Read 339 times)

Jeff

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
FS-La Sportiva K4S winter mountaineering boots size 42
« on: September 28, 2013, 10:26:08 AM »

These (size 42) K4 boots are warm, quite light and in excellent condition-- they just don't fit me well. For those not familiar with them, they are single, "platicized" leather, ice climbing and winter mountaineering boots, insulated with Thinsulate. They have been used approx 15 days on Willey Slide, Frankenstein, Willard, and the like, and show little-to-no wear. I replaced them 2 years ago with Nepal Evos which fit me great-- I think these are a bit warmer but they cripple me by the end of the weekend (my feet have been previously crippled by "racer fit" ski boots and stupidly tight rock shoes) :-\; I've kept them, thinking I'd use them on extra cold days, but that's not happening, so I have decided to sell them. $300 O.B.O takes them-- they are in Bartlett, NH, where I spend many weekends and all winter; I'd prefer to arrange pick up (you try on first?) in the N. Conway area but could deliver to Boston area or CT since I travel to and from CT regularly.
Photos available on request. PM me here, email jefflea59@gmail.com, or call 203-521-6531 (cell)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 10:44:03 AM by Jeff »

Jeff

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: FS-La Sportiva K4S winter mountaineering boots size 42
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 07:18:01 AM »

Bump-- ice season is coming and these are still available!

Jeff

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: FS-La Sportiva K4S winter mountaineering boots size 42
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 08:52:00 AM »

One more bump-- these WILL sell at Ice fest if you don't buy them first!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 23 queries.