NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upper Refuse today  (Read 388 times)

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Upper Refuse today
« on: October 05, 2013, 09:55:52 AM »

If anyone sees a puffy blue thing headed up Upper Refuse this afternoon, it's my better half and I on a 'wedding climb'. We are planning on topping out at the tourist overlook then heading to the slab on the south end that overlooks Whitehorse for the ceremony. Plan is to be climbing at 1:30, topping out around 3. Pictures next week!

Btw, thanks goes to Al for showing us the way a few weeks ago. We've climbed it a few times since then, the last time was Wednesday afternoon- she had the skirt on as a 'rehearsal' to make sure there were no issues having it on!

xcrag_corex

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Re: Upper Refuse today
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 06:32:58 PM »

Congrats man!!!! Glad the weather held for you!!!!
-Jeremy Ballou

"know how to rock, ain't afraid to roll"

DLottmann

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 04:20:20 PM »

Congrats, my parents took some visiting friends up the road yesterday and mentioned they saw a wedding about to happen. They gave directions to one of the guests on how to get to the outlook from the road.

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 09:01:41 PM »

Dave, tell them thank you for me! I have a feeling it could have been my aunt and uncle from St. Louis that needed the directions....

Wife is going through pictures right now. We had a friend rap down and take pics as we climbed, he got some awesome shots. It was his first time at Cathedral and he was drooling over the cracks. I don't think it will take much to convince him to come down from Burlington in the future!!

strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 09:36:05 AM »

danf- cool, hoping things go well..if not cathedral has many options for  'clearing your head"   ;D ;D   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 23 queries.