Author Topic: Donations  (Read 429 times)

Offline krankonthis

• NEClimbs Junior Member
Donations
« on: November 04, 2013, 06:31:55 PM »
Starting donations for the Center for Quebecers Who Cant Write and Grammar So Good and who want to learn to do other stuff good too. 

DLottmann

Re: Donations
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 08:20:33 PM »
Love Zoolander quotes... not so sure I love what I started.

For the record my French writing and grammar is awful.

My French-free trad climbing however is two grades above my American trad climbing.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:35:30 PM by DMan »

Offline sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 09:00:21 PM »
My French-free trad climbing however is two grades above my American trad climbing.
Ha-ha.  Nice, DMan.

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ

Offline OldEric

• NEClimbs Senior Member
  • climb on
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 09:54:47 PM »
Starting donations for the Center for Quebecers Who Cant Write and Grammar So Good and who want to learn to do other stuff good too.

How about if everyone on this site replies in French for a week?  Because its so easy to "speak good" in a foreign language. 

Offline JakeDatc

• NEClimbs God
  • "Don't worry, this won't hurt me a bit"
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 10:10:39 PM »
"I really don't know who act like if he have the true." -Champoing

DLottmann

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 10:51:43 PM »
I agree with OldEric that making fun of someone’s ESL skills is weak. Especially when there is plenty of other things to poke fun at with said person.

For example...

we could sign up here 

http://www.escaladequebec.com/Forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=3

I would but the impression I get from Champ/LL is that everyone in Canada is a sport climber who doesn’t understand the true trad mentality.

Offline sneoh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 11:14:10 PM »

I would but the impression I get from Champ/LL is that everyone in Canada is a sport climber who doesn’t understand the true trad mentality.

That explains why English is the second language spoken at Rumney during a few busy weekends of the year! :)

"You have to decide to do a flag, where you can broke your vertebrae or a barn door depending of your pro" - the poster formerly known as Champ