General > New Rock Routes

Pitch 2 of "As Easy As Instant Pudding Pie" 5.7

<< < (2/3) > >>

David_G48:
The Poison Ivy should be dead. We sprayed it in July and it looked dead 2 weeks later. We will keep an eye on it in the Spring.

old_school:

--- Quote from: David_G48 on October 14, 2014, 07:43:58 pm ---The Poison Ivy should be dead. We sprayed it in July and it looked dead 2 weeks later. We will keep an eye on it in the Spring.

--- End quote ---

I sprayed it as well...lol as that is the route that I take my two daughters on regularly. Wish there was some way to eradicate it permanently..but it seems pretty happy growing there right where you clip the anchor.

strandman:
2 ways to kill poison ivy and they both may kill you......an accelerant and fire may do it but if you inhale the fumes...not so good.  REAL roundup, not the Home Depot stuff  but very dangerous w/o protection

David_G48:
"2 ways to kill poison ivy and they both may kill you......an accelerant and fire may do it but if you inhale the fumes...not so good.  REAL roundup, not the Home Depot stuff  but very dangerous w/o protection"

Strandman being on the youthful side you are probably not familiar with 2 other methods; Agent Orange and convincing Old School to pull it out by the roots because while hanging from a rope it blocks the allergic reaction.

Jeff:
David, if Old School believes you about your way to block PI reaction, I've got a bridge in Bartlett to sell him-- it even has a roof, so could serve as a bivvy spot! 8) And it's an easy walk from Endeavor!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version