NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for ice partner(s) for most of December  (Read 316 times)

andrewice

Looking for ice partner(s) for most of December
« on: November 27, 2013, 03:27:01 PM »

Hey guys, I have the next month off before I start a new job and would like to rack up some miles on ice.  I have a toprope soloing setup I plan to use but would obviously prefer to climb with a partner whenever I can.  I have about a year of experience on ice and have seconded or TR'd up to WI4+ (Chia Direct, Dracula Right).  Also have recent climbing self-rescue and WFR training under the belt.  I climbed exclusively in NH last season but would like to check out Willoughby and the Daks (and possibly Ouray if I can find a partner) this winter.

I just picked up a rack of ice screws for this season but am not looking to take the sharp end until I rack up some mileage first.  If you're interested in meeting up, shoot me a PM.  Thanks!

- Andrew

UPDATE: I changed my username to line up with other forums - PM "andrewclimber" to reach me.  Thanks!
PM LINK: http://www.neclimbs.com/SMF_2/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=4277
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 11:28:53 AM by andrewice »

goodrockrich

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Looking for ice partner(s) for most of December
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 07:57:13 PM »

PM sent.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

brandonius

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Looking for ice partner(s) for most of December
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 05:32:36 PM »

PM sent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 22 queries.