General > Partner Exchange

Boston area partners

<< < (2/2)

Out in hopkinton here.  Always looking for partners.

Nothing to do in Hop..other than the bouldering,tr;s..f/a's sweet leads and ????

--- Quote from: strandman on February 06, 2014, 09:15:27 pm ---Nothing to do in Hop..other than the bouldering,tr;s..f/a's sweet leads and ????

--- End quote ---
Thanks John.  Was more in line of the post above.  I have a vehicle and meet up and theres a T near by.

--- Quote from: dan.fl on February 05, 2014, 09:09:09 am ---Western suburbs here, just landed, looking for rope guns to take me up WI6+ or more laid back days of multipitch WI 2-3-4.

I have gear, car, time, motivation. Weekends best. This Saturday (2/8) would love to get out.

nine one seven - five seven thr33 - 7even four one zer0

--- End quote ---

Hey Dan,
Living in Campton on 93. Just moved here and free all the time. Also looking for partners, and super keen to get out.

--- Quote from: kneville on December 06, 2013, 12:56:45 pm ---Howdy,

I'm looking for ice climbing partners for the winter. I'm in Boston (Somerville, near the 93) and don't have a car; but happy to contribute gas money.

Anyway, I have gear/ropes/guidebook. I've TRed up to WI4, and want to start leading around 2+ or 3. Come spring, trad up to 5.9 or low 10s.

I'm free most weekends, except most of January, and could pull an occasional Friday.

kneville01 at gmail

--- End quote ---

I live in Campton on 93 up in NH. I used to climb at the same level you do but its been a year or so. Keen to get out and not working right now so I have all the time in the world. I have access to a car up here so if you can bus up we could make something work.

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version