Author Topic: Boston area partners  (Read 723 times)

Offline kneville

• NEClimbs Newbie
Boston area partners
« on: December 06, 2013, 12:56:45 PM »
Howdy,

I'm looking for ice climbing partners for the winter. I'm in Boston (Somerville, near the 93) and don't have a car; but happy to contribute gas money.

Anyway, I have gear/ropes/guidebook. I've TRed up to WI4, and want to start leading around 2+ or 3. Come spring, trad up to 5.9 or low 10s.

I'm free most weekends, except most of January, and could pull an occasional Friday.

kevin
kneville01 at gmail

Offline Pete Jackson

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • RCA guy. Want to help? PM me.
    • Rumney Climbers Association
Re: Boston area partners
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 01:00:17 PM »
Howdy,

I'm looking for ice climbing partners for the winter. I'm in Boston (Somerville, near the 93) and don't have a car; but happy to contribute gas money.

I am probably not the partner for you, but wanted to mention that Concord Coach operates bus service from South Station to North Conway NH and to Plymouth NH (for Rumney). You may find more willing partners if you are willing to meet folks at IME in N Conway or at Biederman's in Plymouth. I like to spread the word to those in Boston without a car.
We came to climb, not to whine.

Offline andrewclimber

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
Howdy,

Anyway, I have gear/ropes/guidebook. I've TRed up to WI4, and want to start leading around 2+ or 3. Come spring, trad up to 5.9 or low 10s.

I'm free most weekends, except most of January, and could pull an occasional Friday.

kevin
kneville01 at gmail

Hey Kevin,

I'm in Cambridge and have a car, so I'll shoot you an email if I'm looking for climbing partners later this month.

- Andrew

Offline Nico

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 04:41:29 PM »
I try to get to the mts most weekends. Live Yarmouth Maine. Let me know if you are looking for a partner, 207-838-0690.

Offline dan.fl

• NEClimbs Newbie
    • on mountainproject
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 09:09:09 AM »
Western suburbs here, just landed, looking for rope guns to take me up WI6+ or more laid back days of multipitch WI 2-3-4.

I have gear, car, time, motivation. Weekends best. This Saturday (2/8) would love to get out.

Dan

nine one seven - five seven thr33 - 7even four one zer0

Offline JoeC

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 02:50:22 PM »
Out in hopkinton here.  Always looking for partners.

Offline strandman

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 09:15:27 PM »
Nothing to do in Hop..other than the bouldering,tr;s..f/a's sweet leads and ????

Offline JoeC

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 08:54:46 AM »
Nothing to do in Hop..other than the bouldering,tr;s..f/a's sweet leads and ????
Thanks John.  Was more in line of the post above.  I have a vehicle and meet up and theres a T near by.

Offline Stuclimbs

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »
Western suburbs here, just landed, looking for rope guns to take me up WI6+ or more laid back days of multipitch WI 2-3-4.

I have gear, car, time, motivation. Weekends best. This Saturday (2/8) would love to get out.

Dan

nine one seven - five seven thr33 - 7even four one zer0

Hey Dan,
Living in Campton on 93. Just moved here and free all the time. Also looking for partners, and super keen to get out.

Offline Stuclimbs

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 10:11:05 PM »
Howdy,

kevin
kneville01 at gmail

Hey,
I live in Campton on 93 up in NH. I used to climb at the same level you do but its been a year or so. Keen to get out and not working right now so I have all the time in the world. I have access to a car up here so if you can bus up we could make something work.

Stu.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 10:12:51 PM by Stuclimbs »