NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: North Conway lodging  (Read 425 times)

Nico

• NEClimbs Junior Member
North Conway lodging
« on: January 16, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »

Recomendation for a decent, not too pricey hotel in or around N. Conway? The missus will join me for Ice Fest. Joe Dodge is full.

markvnh

• NEClimbs Full Member
Re: North Conway lodging
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 04:33:24 PM »

...try airbnb.com and see what comes up there. I've found decent places to stay in other ski towns.

darwined

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 05:25:08 PM »

Recomendation for a decent, not too pricey hotel in or around N. Conway? The missus will join me for Ice Fest. Joe Dodge is full.

I always did Intervale Motel.  It's not the Ritz but, the folks are nice and it's only a stumble from the Moat.

Jeff

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 05:28:39 PM »

Friends have often stayed at the White Trellis motel-practically across the street from the Moat-- report is that it was reasonably priced and clean

JChepes

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 08:36:57 PM »

Briarcliff in North Conway was always reasonable. 

DLottmann

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 08:43:21 PM »

2nd White Trellis. Other out of state regulars like Yankee Clipper for the breakfast & hot tub... and that is walking distance to outlets. Nereledge is an excellent B&B with a hiker/climber focus... super cool owners... walking distance to N. Co. Village...

xcrag_corex

• NEClimbs Senior Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 11:07:18 PM »

Colonial Motel is cheap, clean, and run by a nice family. Avoid the shit hole further south of town with the giant moose out front. Went twice (shame on me).... Heat was broken. Not worth the super low rates
-Jeremy Ballou

"know how to rock, ain't afraid to roll"

slacker

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 06:59:17 AM »

My wife and I have a 1 bedroom studio in our home in Glen.  It is on airbnb but we prefer to rent to climbers.  If there is any interest pm me here and we will give climbers a discounted price. We're 10 miles to pinkham and 15 to franky.  We like to meet new friends and potential partners.  Climb safe!!!

Best,

Matt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 23 queries.