NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lincoln's Throat call out  (Read 3507 times)

Pete Jackson

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • RCA guy. Want to help? PM me.
    • Rumney Climbers Association
Re: Lincoln's Throat call out
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2013, 02:21:17 AM »

If intervene to be safe when a climber is with a women is the hardiest situation (It's also one of the hardest situations in which to intervene and provide a safety reset when you see something dangerous: Pete Jackson), intervene to be safe with two ethic is the second hardiest.

Luke, while we may argue esoteric points all day long on the forums, I am sure we would find much to agree on with respect to safe climbing at the cliff. I'm glad you look out for the tribe, as I am glad many of us do.

I though the joke about you trapping illegally was pretty funny, though. But it was only a joke. :)

We came to climb, not to whine.

perswig

• NEClimbs God
Re: Lincoln's Throat call out
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2013, 05:32:40 AM »

Kudos, folks, on one of the most interesting, informative, and (so far!) civil threads here.  Perspectives from multiple sides, whiffs of libertarianism and Euro-envy, Quebecois-baiting - what's not to like?

Carry on, please.
(Or, carry-out?)
Dale
If it's overhanging, I'm probably off-route.

goodrockrich

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Re: Lincoln's Throat call out
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2013, 09:02:54 AM »

I think Champ is trapping illegally!!! Certainly non-resident eh!!!! ;D ;D

I don't do any thing illegal. And I bring new money (from Canada) into your economy. Before Quebec people who spend there vacation time was a large part of the economy of your area.
You do realize this was a joke. ::) Say it with me... "LOL" :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 23 queries.