NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Climbing, BC Skiing, Ultra Running Mon. and Tues. N. Conway Region  (Read 158 times)

gladeskier34

• NEClimbs Newbie

Hello Hello Hello

I realize this was a long title but it pretty much sums it all up.  Wanting to get out and about and meet some new people since I just moved to the region.  Have a weird work schedule so have mon. and tues. off.  If anyone has a wonky schedule like mine and would like to get out it would be good since I'm a bit lonely up here (don't have any climbing partners boo hoo).  Well I follow WI4, Ski anything, and run as far as you'd like (try me).

Trying to meet some cool folks and have a good time (that's all whats it's about anyhow)
Make my day call at 9788772242 or email at jasonsavoiesmith@gmail.com

See you soon

Jason

lafontaine_paul@hotmail.c

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Climbing, BC Skiing, Ultra Running Mon. and Tues. N. Conway Region
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 09:23:16 AM »

Jason

I sent you a message to your gmail account as well. I'm looking for a climbing partner for tomorrow March 4th. I'l be cominig up from Boston area either tonight or tomorrow AM early. I lead WI3 comfortably. Can lead harder in a pinch. Been climbing ice for 10+ years. Got all the gear. Thinking of going to Mt Willard but flexible. Let me know if you're interested/available.

Paul
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 22 queries.