NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for partners from 3/8-3/16  (Read 136 times)

bogpetre

• NEClimbs Newbie
Looking for partners from 3/8-3/16
« on: February 25, 2014, 10:32:05 PM »

I've got some time off from 3/8-3/16 and would like to spend that time climbing in NH.  There's a chance I might be climbing elsewhere during the first weekend, but haven't made any definite plans with anybody yet.  Shoot me an email if you think you might want to do some climbing, especially during the week (don't know any climbers yet that are free on weekdays).

I follow 4s, don't lead.

Stuclimbs

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Looking for partners from 3/8-3/16
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 10:36:32 PM »

Hi,
I have just moved to NH. I am free every day at the moment and am so excited to get out climbing. I have a fair bit of mixed climbing experience and willing to lead easy stuff.

I dont have any axes right now but hope to have that sorted shortly.

Send me a mail if you are still thinking of coming to NH
stumonty@ gmail.com
Stu.

I've got some time off from 3/8-3/16 and would like to spend that time climbing in NH.  There's a chance I might be climbing elsewhere during the first weekend, but haven't made any definite plans with anybody yet.  Shoot me an email if you think you might want to do some climbing, especially during the week (don't know any climbers yet that are free on weekdays).

I follow 4s, don't lead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 23 queries.