General > Partner Exchange

WI - Monday 4-7-14 or another weekday?

(1/1)

dmj166:
Hi - new to WI climbing, but experienced with multipitch trad climbing. Got really excited about ice two weeks ago while charging up a few WI3+ climbs on loaner equipment and top rope...so I bought boots/crampons/axes and want to use it before the ice melts (no idea when that will be, other than the ice forecast)...looking for a partner/leader.

Ideally, I'd like to go next Monday 4-7-14, but may have to be flexible if I can't find anyone available. I'm coming from Boston, so Monday I could do North Conway region, otherwise I'm up for something closer like Kinsman (is still in as of last weekend). Can't do this weekend.

Thanks,
Doug

Climber57r:
Sent a PM about some dry rock if your interested. Ice is pretty much baked out IMO. Enjoy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version