NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Somebody Lose Gear? I've got it.  (Read 70 times)

Mad_Dog

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Somebody Lose Gear? I've got it.
« on: July 22, 2004, 03:44:37 PM »

Just did some rock climbing at the Lost Horizon area of Sundown today and bootied a whole treasure chest of gear from one of the climbs. Looks like somebody either freaked out, spaced out or bled out. Either way, my concience just wouldn't be clear without at least giving the poor fucker or their friends a chance to claim it before it is added to my rack. If you've lost it, give a me a ring.

Also of note, people have been losing gear from the base of Cathedral during the past week. Some Frenchies on Saturday and some poor souls who were being guided yesterday (Wednesday). And by 'losing it' I mean some bastard who'll get a kick to the frontal lobe if busted has been swiping it when nobody's around. So take note and go alpine style or risk being a victim of theft and hiking in your climbing shoes.

Mad Dog Drummond
603-447-5261
« Last Edit: July 22, 2004, 03:45:35 PM by Mad_Dog »

tradmanclimbz

• NEClimbs God
  • Nick Goldsmith
Re: Somebody Lose Gear? I've got it.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 09:28:34 PM »

:o the stealing thing blows dog snott. i had my entire rack stolen from the base of Directisima in the gunks, 1987 and it was traumatic to say the least.  this is way worse news than any bolt chopping :o
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 22 queries.