Author Topic: enough of this rain  (Read 781 times)

Offline tradmanclimbz

• NEClimbs God
  • Nick Goldsmith
enough of this rain
« on: June 14, 2014, 07:42:26 AM »
 :o The computer shows a sunshine for today but it is still poaring rain out there! This is starting to get into Noas Arck territory.....

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
Re: enough of this rain
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 08:26:42 AM »
That is why I love their 10 year climate change forecasts, lol.   They can't accurately tell you today's weather at 6 am.

Offline neiceclimber

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 08:51:01 AM »

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 12:41:47 PM »
I understand that climate is not weather.   I do find it curious that they can't predict today's weather yet claim that the science is settled on something infinitely more complex.

Pretty much every climate model has predicted that we would be much warmer than we are currently, so they aren't" any better at that apparently.    IMHO the models are all wrong because they overestimate the impact of CO2.

sneoh

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 01:11:09 PM »
Just got sunny where I am at.  Hopefully it will stay this way and dry overnight, in time for some dry rock by noon tomorrow.  About half inch of rain total yesterday and today.  Good for greenery, bad for bugs and climbing :(

strandman

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 05:23:09 PM »
It's raining in NE i June    I am stunned..next thing you know people will say it's buggy

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 01:37:41 PM »
A perfect afternoon Saturday, fabulous day Sunday. Too bad I have to work.
Al Hospers

Offline markvnh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 05:09:29 PM »
...the walk into Longstack was wet at 8:30 this morning but the rock was completely dry. Only saw two other parties. Great day...sunny with an awesome breeze.

Kudos to the chinos for all they've done however I still think grades under 5:10 are under graded! And so did one of the parties I talked to so it's not just me!