General > New Rock Routes

new line ?

(1/2) > >>

strandman:
The new line , cover shot, next to Stick.. on Cathedral.. i seem to remember getting atop that slab on the left ?? is this the way we went up ?  i  don't remember another way up or is the corner the way up ?

Smear:
If you go right of AP treat on the trail to Recompense and take a left to lower Refuse,Beast Alcove ect,You can walk out left above sticks,AP very easily.
Do you think that has been done before John?
I know you mentioned maybe Lonnie?
I don't care one way or another .That's why I have not recorded it yet.
It's just a fun, short,easy gear route to add to that area which has been neglected over the years.
I had some time and cleaned it up.
Cheers!

Admin Al:
I really enjoyed this when we did it last week. part of me wouldn't be surprised if it had been done before, but it's not in any book that I have. I'd write it up Bob. between doing that one, TR Sticks & Stones, AP Treat and George's Around The Corner, you can easily spend a pleasant couple of hours in that area now. thanks for making the effort...

strandman:
i just don't remember how i get up on that ledge...i alway seem to think AP was the way. It seems like a nice little line, of which cathedral has few.  I'll be seeing Lonnie (loren) soon and will ask him

I say write it up

old_school:

--- Quote from: Admin Al on May 30, 2014, 07:32:26 AM ---I really enjoyed this when we did it last week. part of me wouldn't be surprised if it had been done before, but it's not in any book that I have. I'd write it up Bob. between doing that one, TR Sticks & Stones, AP Treat and George's Around The Corner, you can easily spend a pleasant couple of hours in that area now. thanks for making the effort...

--- End quote ---

I think George's route is called "By the way"? Is that correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version