NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weekday climbing partner  (Read 201 times)

Bryd

• NEClimbs Newbie
Weekday climbing partner
« on: June 05, 2014, 08:27:39 PM »

Hi. I'm looking for weekday climbing partners. I've been climbing for about 6 years and I  climb trad and sport. I live outside of Boston and climb all over New England.   Im 30 yo and female and  would prefer female climbing  partners. My email is brydiejacobus @ gmail.com   

- Im happy to climb with guys too, I just don't have a lot of girl friends to climb with and it would be nice to meet some more ladies who crush!!  .. on the weekdays.  ;D

cheers.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 02:34:53 PM by Bryd »

lafontaine_paul@hotmail.c

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Weekday climbing partner
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 07:26:39 PM »

Hi Bryd

I am looking for a climbing partner for NH on wednesday the 25th weather permitting.  I am comfortable leading 5.7 trad and will venture out on well protected 5.8.  I've been climbing for over a decade. Have a full rack of doubles.  Will go anywhere from Rumney to North Conway.  I'd be coming from the Boston area. I don't fit your cimbing needs to a T as I'm not a female but I'm a safe and mellow climber.

Paul

Bryd

• NEClimbs Newbie
Re: Weekday climbing partner
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 02:22:51 PM »

Hey Paul,
I've got plans for this wednesday. But maybe some other time!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.