NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jetta wheel & snow tire  (Read 83 times)

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Jetta wheel & snow tire
« on: June 22, 2014, 02:06:39 PM »

I'm tired of looking at it and moving it around, so does anyone have a Jetta and want a free wheel and snow tire?  The previous owner of my house was oh-so-gracious to leave it here when I bought the house a few years ago and it's time for it to go...  I'm not 100% positive it's a Jetta wheel, but based on the numbers stamped on it I think it is.

Located in Effingham, NH, but from Portsmouth up to NC and possibly even over to Portland area is possible for me to meet you with it depending on schedule.

M_Sprague

• NEClimbs God
Re: Jetta wheel & snow tire
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 10:17:35 AM »

I'll throw in an unused set of tire chains that I had for my old Jetta, if anybody wants them and can figure out how to meet up without inconveniencing me too much. Weekends for the next while I will generally be at Rumney Saturday and Greens Sunday.
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is not a path and leave a trail."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.