NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Climbing this afternoon (7/6)?  (Read 90 times)

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Climbing this afternoon (7/6)?
« on: July 06, 2014, 08:06:36 AM »

Looks like I'll be available to climb this afternoon and no partner since my wife got a tattoo covered up yesterday and doesn't want to chance the harness rubbing on it...

Anyway, I have fire department commitments until at least noon, so I'm available after that.  Looking to get out anywhere, North Conway, New Durham, wherever.  Not leading anything past easy moderates but willing to follow up to the 5.9/10 range.  Trad, sport, whatever.

If anyone is available, send me a PM and include your phone number please!  iMessages will come through at the fire station (on wifi), but phone calls will not so you can try texting me: six-oh-three, 8 one 7, eight nine 58.

DLottmann

Re: Climbing this afternoon (7/6)?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 06:40:08 PM »

...since my wife got a tattoo covered up yesterday and doesn't want to chance the harness rubbing on it...

We're all getting older eh? Good thing nothing is permanent any more :)

danf

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Re: Climbing this afternoon (7/6)?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 06:48:29 PM »

LOL.  The tat that is being covered is one she got on her 18th birthday.  The new one will look much better, to say the least. ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 22 queries.