Author Topic: 30 day challenge  (Read 442 times)

slacker

30 day challenge
« on: September 01, 2014, 10:12:25 AM »
So here it is! I am teaming up with my friends from www.seekyourblissnow for a 30 day challenge. The idea is that you can create or destroy old habits by giving yourself a routine and sticking to it for 30 days. For my overall wellbeing I am going to join my wife in yoga. This will help me in so many areas of life. My hope is that it will reduce injuries from excessive rock climbing and carpentry. I will also challenge my pallet by really focusing on what I put into my body. I will stop eating sugar for 30 days. This is going to be very difficult for me! And my third goal is to concentrate on house work that I tend to blow off so I can enjoy my leisure activities. This is also a very difficult me. I have spent the last three days of beautiful climbing weather installing windows at our home. There is great satisfaction in effort expended for a job done well.
I'm sharing these challenges with all my friends on face book to help hold me accountable. So I ask you, is there something in your life you want to change? Is there something you have always wanted to do? Now is here and here is now!