NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: climber4Bush  (Read 349 times)

the_other_andy

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
climber4Bush
« on: July 16, 2004, 11:55:29 AM »

Why do people hate America so much that they would vote against GW?. It is obvious Kerry could do no better and picking a school kid for VP says it all.

cowboy

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • twisted steel and sex appeal
Re: climber4Bush
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 12:07:23 PM »

Dude you're asking for trouble.  You're about to be attacked by a bunch of liberal piranha.  But give'em hell.

DLottmann

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 01:06:58 PM »

Why do people hate America so much that they would vote against GW?. It is obvious Kerry could do no better and picking a school kid for VP says it all.

Why do people think not liking Bush = hating America?  I feel it is the exact opposite, but don't really like any of the canidate's.  I would say the puppet my last choice though...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2004, 01:07:36 PM by DLottmann »

Dick_Clark

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 09:14:46 PM »

BUCK FUSH

cowboy

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2004, 06:52:26 AM »

Dick, your name fits you well.  

tradmanclimbz

• NEClimbs God
  • Nick Goldsmith
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2004, 12:06:35 AM »

Cowboy you Oxycontin  snorting  moron. When will you get it though that pea brain of yours that you don't have to be in love with Carl Rove To be a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN ::)

tradmanclimbz

• NEClimbs God
  • Nick Goldsmith
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2004, 12:12:55 AM »

Carl rove Êis so hooked on provideing Irac with Êgood schools, a nice cushy welfare program, health care and all that good stuff. WTF has he done for us?? ÊPS from now on whenever i say carl rove just take it to mean the current adminastration.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2004, 12:15:10 AM by tradmanclimbz »

cowboy

• NEClimbs Newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2004, 08:25:04 AM »

:'(  Tradman, I thought you and your party were kind, loving, and accepting of all people, their religeon, and their beliefs.  I guess not. ;D

Just for shits and giggles, got to www.protestwarrior.com to see just how unaccepting, angry, and beligerent some liberal activists can be.

You know, I climbed like such a pussy this weekend, I really should spend much less time in front of this computer and train and climb more.

You mention Oxycontin alot.  Is this a subconscious plea for help or do you need for me to write you a script for some or what?

frik

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2004, 09:11:26 AM »

I find it increadibly offensive (not to mention lazy) to question someone's patriotism/love of county based on who they choose to vote for or not vote for. So, without the ad  hominem attacks, exactly why is it obvious Kerry could do no better than GWB? As to the schoolboy comment; Edward's experience doesn't look so weak when you remember what experience the current President came into office with.

tradmanclimbz

• NEClimbs God
  • Nick Goldsmith
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2004, 09:18:08 AM »

In case cowboy has memory problems the oxycontin comment is in refrence to the Icon of american hate polotics  Rush Limbug. the guys spends most of his career  bashing  anyone with a drug problem and it turns out he is a drug problem ::)

the_other_andy

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2004, 12:17:38 PM »

Untill the dems get hold of congress and/or the senate all Kerry will do is veto or pass watered down legislation. Seems like a waste of time to me.
I would not place Edwards in the same space as Bush but more like the great VP we had who's spelling was much like tradmanz.

PS frik, do you allways vote?, because I find it offensive and lazy when people complain and don't.
If you do vote, power to you bro. Wish we had more people like you.  

the_other_andy

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2004, 12:29:35 PM »

excuse me frik, I should have said power to you bro/babe as you could be male or female. sorry.

frik

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2004, 06:51:31 AM »

Other Andy: Yes I vote – always. But weather I vote or not is immaterial to my comments regarding your initial statement. I wasn,t complaining about the current administration, but your insinuation that roughly 50% of the voting population,   hate America .  I dunno, maybe now you hate America too, as you,ve modified your position from: it,s unpatriotic to vote against GW, to: there,s no point in voting for anyone else
only because the Republicans control Congress. Here,s a question: If Kerry wins the election by popular vote as well as the electoral college, does that indicate that the majority of Americans hate America, or does everything suddenly switch and now anyone who voted against Kerry hates America?

I,ll agree with your point that a Kerry administration would have a rough time dealing with a republican congress. But the one area of government where a tremendous amount of power has been ceded to the executive by congress is FOREIGN AFFAIRS. Which is the issue which will probably
decide the election – one way or the other.  Maybe I misunderstood your comment about Kerry not being able to do any better . I assumed you though Kerry was unprepared/ unqualified for the hardball environment of real world foreign policy because he's to "liberul". But now, you seem to be saying; Bush would be doing a better job, but for those Republicans in congress. Interesting, i hadn't thought of that one!

As to the comparison of Edward,s experience and that of Governor Bush. Let me see;  I think I,ll take the self made man, successful in business (yes I know he,s a lawyer), U.S. Senator . Over the son of aristocracy, who failed in almost every endeavor he undertook (don,t get me started on the Texas Rangers corporate welfare deal), who had daddy or friends of daddy bail him out every time he got in over his head, Govenor of Texas – which by the way has probably the weakest chief exec of any of the 50 states.  

ccclimber

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2004, 08:44:26 AM »

>2004 Democratic Convention Schedule
>
>6:00 p.m. - Opening flag burning ceremony.
>6:00 p.m. - Opening secular prayers by Rev. Jesse Jackson &Rev. Al Sharpton
>6:30 p.m. - Anti-war concert by Barbra Streisand.
>6:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
>7:00 p.m. - Tribute theme to France.
>7:10 p.m. - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.
>7:25 p.m. - Tribute theme to Germany.
>7:45 p.m. - Anti-war rally (Moderated by Michael Moore)
>8:25 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
>8:30 p.m. - Terrorist appeasement workshop.
>9:00 p.m. - Gay marriage ceremony (both male &female couples)
>9:30.p.m. - * Intermission *
>10:00.p.m. - Posting the Iraqi Colors by Sean Penn and Tim Robbins
>10:10 p.m. - Re-enactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.
>10:20.p.m. - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'
>10:30 p.m. - Abortion! demonstration by N.A.R.A.L.
>10:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
>10:50 p.m. - Pledge of allegiance to the UN.
>11:00 p.m. - Multiple gay marriage ceremony (threesomes, mixed and same sex).
>11:15 p.m. - Maximizing Welfare workshop.
>11:30 p.m. - 'Free Saddam' pep rally.
>11:59 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.
>12:00 p.m. - Nomination of democratic candidate.
>
>Any chance we could get Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home from the convention ?
>
>

Ed

Axel

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • I love my YBB, "Wha...?"
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2004, 05:06:34 PM »

Schedule of Events for the RNC 2004:

6am: Wave a bunch of flags around and pat each other on the back for being 'patriotic'
7am: Discuss plans for the corporatization of our country
8am: Discuss plans for maintaining an artificially high standard of living by accelerating already unsustainable natural resource usage.
9am: Discuss plans for the elimination of organized skilled labor via outsourcing.
10am: Discuss plans for the elimination of our agrarian economy by leveraging oppressive IFM loans to developing countries for cheap produce at the expense of national economies.
11am: Belly laugh at the whiney Dems that dont have the balls to speak out on the real issues.

whatever....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 22 queries.