Author Topic: Trump  (Read 19840 times)

Offline DaveR

• NEClimbs God
Re: Trump
« Reply #165 on: November 13, 2016, 12:44:51 PM »
I love these folks justifying their racism and bigotry and ignorance because those meanie librulz typed mean things on the internet. As if the right has been so civil.

Watch this, listen carefully to what he has to say and learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_y1TC5w--w

Offline neiceclimber

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2016, 07:57:30 AM »
OH he's doing a great job draining the swamp, Priebus, head of the RNC, Christie, Gulliani, Bannon, looks more like he's bringing the swamp into the White House and filling all the rooms with snakes and rats.

Offline markvnh

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2016, 09:28:15 PM »
...a bearish bond market has been long overdue. They've been calling it for awhile but with the fed basically holding rates steady and with the impending rate raise I'm not surprised. Coulda been anyone elected and I think we'd start seeing this.

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2016, 08:29:26 PM »
OH he's doing a great job draining the swamp, Priebus, head of the RNC, Christie, Gulliani, Bannon, looks more like he's bringing the swamp into the White House and filling all the rooms with snakes and rats.

++++
Al Hospers

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2016, 03:44:52 PM »
I don't have much hope for Trump, but had even less for Hillary.  She is a "good old boy" with a vagina.

Nemesis

« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2016, 04:18:35 PM »
Oof. There's a pretty picture

Offline neiceclimber

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2016, 04:26:57 PM »
Eybolter, the fact that you felt it necessary to tell us all she has a vagina screams to me you are part of the problem plaguing America. Yes Hillary is an insider, and yes she is a female, but the fact you needed to relate both in one sentence leaves it hanging as to whether Hillary was just bad because she was one or worse because she was both. Comments like these while perhaps benign by the poster can be misconstrued by the reader and thus propagate sexist stereotypes. Call me the PC police or whatever, but if someone ever mentioned that my wife or daughter was a "good old boy with a vagina" it would be the last time I'd invite them over for supper.

Offline wiggins

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2016, 08:07:51 PM »
now u tell me... wish i knew hillary had a vagina, i wasted my vote on that other dick.

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2016, 01:51:49 PM »
Eybolter, the fact that you felt it necessary to tell us all she has a vagina screams to me you are part of the problem plaguing America. Yes Hillary is an insider, and yes she is a female, but the fact you needed to relate both in one sentence leaves it hanging as to whether Hillary was just bad because she was one or worse because she was both. Comments like these while perhaps benign by the poster can be misconstrued by the reader and thus propagate sexist stereotypes. Call me the PC police or whatever, but if someone ever mentioned that my wife or daughter was a "good old boy with a vagina" it would be the last time I'd invite them over for supper.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend, I like vaginas. 

My point was that she was the same old crap repackaged in a woman's body.  Her two big selling points as far as I can see is that she wasn't Tump and she was a woman.  .

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:55:03 PM by eyebolter »

Offline Jeff

• NEClimbs God
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2016, 01:54:57 PM »
Apparently, 52 % of women voters voted against her; How is that not stupid?

Offline kenreville

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2016, 03:08:15 PM »

Part of the problem? NOT

eyebolter's post pointed to the fact that Hillbag got many votes simple BECAUSE she has a vagina. Not because she was in any way a "good" candidate.

Kinda along the same reason Barry got elected- "it's TIME for the 1st black man as the POTUS". The fact that he was woefully inexperienced did not matter.

Offline neiceclimber

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2016, 06:06:50 PM »
I bet less than 60,000 of the 60 million votes she got were because she was a woman...but then again I thought no way in hell Trump was going to win.  Even he looks surprised.

My guess, the votes she received because she's a she were vastly outnumbered by the votes against her because she is a she.

Part of the problem? NOT

eyebolter's post pointed to the fact that Hillbag got many votes simple BECAUSE she has a vagina. Not because she was in any way a "good" candidate.

Kinda along the same reason Barry got elected- "it's TIME for the 1st black man as the POTUS". The fact that he was woefully inexperienced did not matter.

Obama was not elected simply because it was time for a black president, he resonated with much of America, and I'm not aware of anyone in my political sphere that voted for him due to his skin color. He is and was a good president, perhaps not great but good and to say he was woefully inexperienced in light of the current president elect is comical. Obama is also leaving the presidency with one of the highest approval ratings by the American populace in the last twenty years.

Offline kenreville

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2016, 10:43:00 AM »
I bet less than 60,000 of the 60 million votes she got were because she was a woman...but then again I thought no way in hell Trump was going to win.  Even he looks surprised.

My guess, the votes she received because she's a she were vastly outnumbered by the votes against her because she is a she.

Part of the problem? NOT

Obama was not elected simply because it was time for a black president, he resonated with much of America, and I'm not aware of anyone in my political sphere that voted for him due to his skin color. He is and was a good president, perhaps not great but good and to say he was woefully inexperienced in light of the current president elect is comical. Obama is also leaving the presidency with one of the highest approval ratings by the American populace in the last twenty years.

Please post your source(s) for this little humdinger.

alwoodsmithy

« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2016, 12:04:52 PM »
1980 Dec. 5-8  Jimmy Carter  34% approval
1988 Dec. 27-29 Ronald Reagan  63% approval
1993 Jan. 8-11 George Bush 56% approval
2001 Jan. 10-14  William J. Clinton  66% approval 
2009 Jan. 9-11  George W. Bush  34% approval

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/final_approval.php

Guess it matters how you define "one of the highest..."

alwoodsmithy

« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2016, 12:05:55 PM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Obama hovering between 50-55% approval rating currently.