Author Topic: Rumney’s Northwest Crag  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
Rumney’s Northwest Crag
« on: February 22, 2016, 09:35:24 AM »
Rumney Climber’s Association (RCA) and Access Fund are pleased to announce they have secured the exclusive right to purchase Rumney’s Northwest Crag

http://www.climbrumney.com/cause/finalfrontier/
Al Hospers

Offline JBeta

• NEClimbs Full Member
  • Pull down, not out.
Re: Rumney’s Northwest Crag
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 02:54:56 PM »
Make sure to donate in order to keep all of us "sport weenies" over at Rumney where we belong!

Offline Nick Grant

• NEClimbs Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 08:14:22 PM »
Sport weenies rule!

Offline xcrag_corex

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 09:28:08 PM »
If I place a donation but have strong traditional ethic, can you assure me that my specific funds will be allocated to toilet paper upkeep in the rest room? Or perhaps signs explaining standard LNT practice?
-Jeremy Ballou

"know how to rock, ain't afraid to roll"

Offline eyebolter

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 06:15:07 AM »
If I place a donation but have strong traditional ethic, can you assure me that my specific funds will be allocated to toilet paper upkeep in the rest room? Or perhaps signs explaining standard LNT practice?

There are good trad routes in the area, "very nice crack" and "losing your life and living through it" to name but two!

Offline xcrag_corex

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 12:09:33 PM »

There are good trad routes in the area, "very nice crack" and "losing your life and living through it" to name but two!

Eyebolter,
 I was just playing. I was actually out there on Sunday with a couple of friends. Clipping bolts. Climbing is climbing. I'm a firm believer in "follow the ethic of a given area"... After a friend led pretty nice face we set the TR on Very Nice Crack!!! Very cool route.
-Jeremy Ballou

"know how to rock, ain't afraid to roll"

Offline jammer

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 08:10:28 AM »
I am sure most of the climbers here are aware of this event, yet for those who are poking around the internet, looking for climbing information, this is what is coming up at Rumney.