NEClimbs.com forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Reading the forum on your cell phone? There's an easier way. We've enabled a Tapatalk app that makes browsing the forum a whole lot easier. Check it out in the iPhone or Android store if you don't own it already.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When Ice is Better than Sex  (Read 87 times)

Doucette

When Ice is Better than Sex
« on: October 11, 2002, 09:04:55 AM »

I had a long detailed dream about ice climbing last night.  A lengthy, cool mixed route had formed in the suburbs of Boston (where in reality there are no cliffs).  Some houses were perched on top of the cliff.  To get full access I befriended the homeowner and we became fast friends.  Even their kids and dogs loved me. Time was very compressed as it is in dreams.  Somehow I ended up at some whacky family reunion for these people I didnt even know, or care about.  We were making pies/cookies and sharing old stories of our shared youth, which I was making up because I didn,t know these people.  I never told them I just wanted to ingratiate myself so I could trespass.  Then we were all off on a roadtrip in a minivan with the whole friggin family.  We pulled off the road for some gas in the middle of nowhere, it was snowing.  Me and the kids and the dogs and the inlaws all poured out of the Caravan like a bunch of circus midgets.  As I stood alone in the snowy parking lot watching the kids run for the bathroom, I considered sneaking off at that very moment and hitailing it back to suburbia to swing some tools.  Immediately I was transported there and was gearing up at the base of the route.  Swing/thwack ¦kick ¦kick ¦swing/thwack.  I stagger my tools with determination in my dreams.  I climbed the route in good style (hey it,s a dream).  It was so real and involved...I couldnt wake up.  Finally awoke and had to run to work late.  I wish I could dream about sex with such intimate detail.

OldEric

• NEClimbs Senior Member
  • climb on
Re: When Ice is Better than Sex
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 08:04:32 AM »

Probably a toss up as to which is the biggest fantasy - you climbing with good style or you having sex....

RPD

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 08:15:30 AM »

I could use more practice with with both. :-/

mojorisin

• NEClimbs Newbie
  • Damn,,forgot the quickdraws
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2002, 06:43:46 PM »

Well,,since I only get to go ice climbing about as often as I have sex,,I am probably not qualified to answer this post. ???
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 22 queries.