Author Topic: Play0ff Predictions  (Read 1431 times)

Offline David_G48

• NEClimbs Senior Member
Play0ff Predictions
« on: January 22, 2017, 03:06:33 pm »
I say Green Bay and the Patriots advance. Any other predictions? Must be in before 1/2 time of 1st game.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:35:52 pm by David_G48 »

Offline pappy

• NEClimbs God
Re: Play0ff Predictions
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:51:23 am »
Guess you flubbed that one. ATL's offense is unstoppable, here's my prediction: Falcons stomp the Pats, too. Too bad yankees.

Yes, I am from Atlanta. Couldn't get in my prediction yesterday, as I was out climbing, much preferable to football. I usually deliberately get out on Super Sunday, too, but I guess I'll watch it this year.
If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough.

Offline DaveR

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 06:04:43 am »
Guess you flubbed that one. ATL's offense is unstoppable, here's my prediction: Falcons stomp the Pats, too. Too bad yankees.

Yes, I am from Atlanta. Couldn't get in my prediction yesterday, as I was out climbing, much preferable to football. I usually deliberately get out on Super Sunday, too, but I guess I'll watch it this year.

I think it will be a close game but I think the pats will win in the end because of the defense. Those 2 goal line stands against the Stealers were pretty impressive along with all the other things they have been doing.

Offline tradmanclimbz

• NEClimbs God
  • Nick Goldsmith
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 05:56:38 pm »
anything can happen.. Rogers and a bunch of other players on Green bay had the flue. Rogers is old enough he may not have been able to play through efectivly? I know when I was younger I could function pretty well when sick as a dog. as i get older I  get whiped out when I get sick...   just have to wait and see what game day brings. I don't watch it anymore . Go climbing  and then check the score when i get home and again when i wake up in the am. have not had TV in quite a few years... Don't miss it.

Offline David_G48

• NEClimbs Senior Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 06:13:15 pm »
Pappy with the Super Bowl upon us the Vegas people do not see the Falcons blowing out The Patriots. Would you like to change your prediction? It will be a close game and I think it will be determined by the defense on both sides. A key for the Patriots, IMHO, will be to keep up with or slow down the Falcon's receivers as part of a process to stop their passing game.
Any other thoughts or predictions out there??? Great weekend up here in North Conway between Ice Fest and the home team in the Super Bowl!

Offline pappy

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 09:04:10 pm »
Lemesee, I'm supposed to pay attention to Vegas people most of whom customers pay no attention until the last day. That's about the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile, but, ice climbers incline to dumb sh*t. You have to, to climb ice.
At the moment, the Falcons are up by 3TDs. This could get really ugly, though I think reaming the Pats and Belichek is a good thing for civilization.
I could be wrong. I grew up following the Falcons from their inception, 50 years ago, when I was 9. No one is more knowledgeable about the crap ATL fans have had to endure. In the early '70s when I was a boy scout, the 'Coons played the Pats and Bobby Etter, the FG kicker at the time, missed a tying PAT when the goal post was on the goal line. A 30' chip shot. Maybe you can miss low, but he shanked it wide. How do do you fu*k this this up.
Now it's 28-3. You're f**ked. It's a character building exercize. Pretty much something needed for anyone who thinks Elizabeth Warren is a sentient human being.
If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough.

Offline David_G48

• NEClimbs Senior Member
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 11:07:33 pm »
  ::)

Offline Coreshot

• NEClimbs Junior Member
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 11:28:26 pm »
Lemesee, I'm supposed to pay attention to Vegas people most of whom customers pay no attention until the last day. That's about the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile, but, ice climbers incline to dumb sh*t. You have to, to climb ice.
At the moment, the Falcons are up by 3TDs. This could get really ugly, though I think reaming the Pats and Belichek is a good thing for civilization.
I could be wrong. I grew up following the Falcons from their inception, 50 years ago, when I was 9. No one is more knowledgeable about the crap ATL fans have had to endure. In the early '70s when I was a boy scout, the 'Coons played the Pats and Bobby Etter, the FG kicker at the time, missed a tying PAT when the goal post was on the goal line. A 30' chip shot. Maybe you can miss low, but he shanked it wide. How do do you fu*k this this up.
Now it's 28-3. You're f**ked. It's a character building exercize. Pretty much something needed for anyone who thinks Elizabeth Warren is a sentient human being.
bahahaha

Offline JBro

• NEClimbs God
  • Doing God's work
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 12:21:05 am »

That right there is what you call a Pap Smear.

Have a quiche, now, or maybe a tort.  You deserve it!
-bristolpipe

I like to keep things simple, even if it's faaaken painful and miserable.
-Stoney Middleton

This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.
-Friar Tuck

Offline DaveR

• NEClimbs God
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 05:43:04 am »

Now it's 28-3. You're f**ked.

You OK this morning Pappy or are you on suicide watch?
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline TC

• NEClimbs Junior Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 08:18:04 am »

Like I tell my son, running your mouth is not good exercise.

Offline JBro

• NEClimbs God
  • Doing God's work
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 08:27:48 am »
Adding to his list of all time records, TB12 1st QB to win Superbowl under Republican, Democrat, and Fascist administrations.

-bristolpipe

-Stoney Middleton

This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.
-Friar Tuck

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2017, 05:15:07 pm »

open mouth, eat words!!!!

Al Hospers

Offline tradmanclimbz

• NEClimbs God
  • Nick Goldsmith
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2017, 05:57:13 pm »
I am wondering if someone is going to cook up a nice meal of dead Crow for Roger Goodel to eat ;D
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline JBro

• NEClimbs God
  • Doing God's work
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 06:12:36 pm »
-bristolpipe

-Stoney Middleton

-Friar Tuck