Author Topic: New locally made gear!  (Read 563 times)

Offline ELM

• NEClimbs Senior Member
New locally made gear!
« on: June 03, 2017, 05:39:47 PM »
Hey all!! I've been sewing up gear that I wanted for a while. I decided to make some to sell and see how it goes. I haven't set up a website or Etsy shop; it's at IME on consignment. So far I have three items there. One is a guidebook caddy. It has a clear front and a 500d cordura body along with a robust zipper. Inside there is a lanyard and hook to attach a car key. It has a loop to accommodate a biner so you can clip it to your harness and go. It fits popular local guide books but getting the book in and out is snug by design so if you forget to zip it nothing tumbles out. The next pics show my crampon bags. One is a ultralight dyneema bag(formerly cuben fiber). It is a minimalist bag that fits rigid crampons loose. It weighs in at 2.7oz! That's the grey one. The black one is a 500d bag with a big internal pocket for spare parts and a full size file. It also boasts a daisy chain on the back so you can lash it to the outside of your pack. Check them out, buy them and leave me some feedback here if you want.

Ed Matt
" I release my attention: because of you now I am in danger!!! " -Champ
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Admin Al

• NEClimbs Administrator
  • NEClimbs God
  • Climb 'till your forearms turn to jelly!
    • NEClimbs
Re: New locally made gear!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 03:48:03 PM »
looks great man. I'll have to check them out the next time I'm over there. I can probably use both.
Al Hospers

Offline z.st.jules

• NEClimbs Full Member
Re: New locally made gear!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 10:09:14 AM »
Thats awesome. Nice work.
Like Like x 1 View List