|Mammut and NEClimbs Photo Contest Rules|
|Submit your two best climbing photos. Each month our esteemed panel of judges will select the three best climbing pictures; rock, ice, or alpine. Monthly winners will win a Mammut coffee mug and a giant Mammut sticker and be eligible for our grand prize - a pair of Mammut climbing shoes of your choice! Special consideration will be made by our judges for pictures taken of climbs in New England and the Northeast in general. Sick moves, crazy costumes (no nudity, please!) and photos capturing the spirit of climbing are a plus! Good luck!|
• Contest starts the first of the month and ends on the last day. The first contest starts on September 1 and ends on September 30.
• No purchase is necessary to win nor is there any cost to enter.
• Contest is open to US residents only and contestants must have a shipping address in the United States.
• Submitted pictures will be posted in a special gallery on NEClimbs.
• The winning selections will be posted on-line after the close of the judging period. Winners will also be notified via e-mail.
• By submitting an entry, the Contestant is warranting that the Contestant owns the photograph and that it is original, non-professional, neither previously published nor having won any other award whatsoever.
• By submitting the entry, Contestant is granting to NEClimbs the right to use the photograph for commercial purposes for an unlimited time.
• NEClimbs reserves the right at its sole discretion to reject and disqualify any nude photograph or those photographs which are deemed in its sole discretion to be obscene, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate.
• By submitting the entry, Contestant agrees and hereby releases NEClimbs, Mammut Sports Group, Inc and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, officers and directors from any and all liability or responsibility arising in connection with Contestantís participation in the contest or as to any prize(s) which may be awarded.
• Any Contestant who does not agree with the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest.
SUBMISSION & FORMAT - READ CAREFULLY: